Mittwoch, 28. Dezember 2016

A Home for an Astromundan Diary

Believe me: It is no teaching and no instruction 
that I give you. On what basis should I presume to teach you? 
I give you news of the way of this man, but not of your
 own way. My path is not your path therefore I cannot teach
 you. The way is within us, but not in Gods, nor in teachings, 
nor in laws. Within us is the way, the truth, and the life
. ~Carl Jung, The Red Book, Page 231.



Today, when I was recomposing the German - into the Anglo-version of this week's concilliating shape, i still was haunted by Bro's long dark shots in the Cafe of 12.26.

Thinking,  like for me and my milk-brother, normal is  the pensioners daily check of  news and analyses, and familiar to me is the situation: long track, short glimpse to remain what I am, as the net eates our time. My window into the world was cast, when I was born at noon right at Sun's = heart's





highest place at mid - heaven , a heart quite not able, to follow in detail dark traces in the low lands, quite with respect for those, whose nature is prepared for doing just that, and, like the Saker, is able to  do it in a professional way for mankind.

Hence  my heart uses to follow with warmth the reflecting Bro and uses to leave him excavating in the occult. 
But I also don't  suggest any other to walk in my shoes.  Each one at his place.

... today when I was haunted by my own long shots ... I was about  in the despair of someone who wants to bring about helpfull light, but  can only enlighten a much  fewer number of contemporaries, he would like to, maybe very, very few now, a handfull ... shure more is  to come postume, so came to believe in even one is enough, more than one is God-given. 

We are, each of us is,  the new time. No one has to save the whole peace of world. Each one at his place = in his or her heart, that is the only coin that counts. Remember 11/8.

To me in the cafe too much is noise of the daily tactical scene, but noise for the loosers daily actions.
But as long as poets care for their world -  corner, an astromundane diary has a home on earth.

Murnau, 12. 28. 2016 UTC 22: 42.









 

Keine Kommentare: